I encounter this error using mysql and php (well, not I'm using mysql,
its a hosted server (not dedicated), so maybe just the disks are full or
so... has anyone another explanation?

little urgent, site is down (nobody changed the code, it just stop
functioning - maybe there have been new entries made, but nothing more)

mysql error: Out of sort memory. Increase daemon sort buffer size
mysql error number: 1038
<<

thx for help,
  Lars

            aka Large Green Wood
              aka [Q++] Warlock
                Lily Marleen
  darkness is more than the absence of light
       check http://www.lilymarleen.de!
        ~^~ dark is as dark does ~^~
         http://www.dark-reality.de
              ---  the clan  ---
            http://www.qplusplus.de
share the wisdom:
- its not who you are, its whom you know
- theres no need to know anything. you just
  have to know where it is written down!
- most errors depends on "user faults".
- a "user fault" depends always on a lack
  of programming