From: "GUYOT Carole" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 15:21
Subject: need help to uninstall mysql

> I've changed root's password via netscape with phpmyadmin and then
> reloaded.
> It's not possible to connect anymore. The system asked for a new
> password but didn't accept the new one.
>
> So, I've tryed to re-install mysql again
> version : MySQL-3.23.38-1.i386.rpm on redhat Linux.
> Now, when I try to connect, I have
> ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
> '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)
> Things are getting worse and worse!
> How can I completely uninstall and get clean all files linked to mysql?
>
> Need urgent help please !
>

> NTMail K12 - the Mail Server for Education

This message may contain information which is confidential and subject to legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use,
disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and
return and/or destroy the original message.