Greetings,

We have an oracle database that we would like to explore using it as a
"master" database in order to replicate it's data into, in real or near
real time (like MySQL's replication), a set of MySQL servers.

We need only one way replication (oracle -> MySQL), but the replication
needs to happen "continously", and automatically i.e. no batch load's.
We're especially concerned about replicationg any deletes that occur on
the oracle side.

Free (libre) software is always preferred, but we are willing to look at
  everything at this point.

Thanks,

Jeff Adams
Webmaster