> I try the following command, and get that error every time:
>

> mysql> select company, tele, contact, mariacust.comments
>     ->  from
>     -> customers where tele = mariacust.tele GROUP BY company;
> ERROR 1109: Unknown table 'mariacust' in field list
> mysql>
>

> I don't quite understand why this happens since everything exists
>
> Armando

Everything may exist, but you didn't reference mariacust in your _from_
statement.

select customers.company, customers.tele, customers.contact,
mariacust.comments
from
customers, mariacust
where custmers.tele = mariacust.tele
GROUP BY customers.company;

Or something like that...

Jay Fesco

Magical Mystery Words: database,sql,query,table