Hi all:

  We are making a project about "document manage " ,I use org.gjt.mm.mysql
as jdbc to communicate with mysql. I can succeed in writing the binary data
(the size about 14M) to database ,but when I write the binary data that's
size exceed 20M I get a Exception. Please help me! Thanks!

The Exception :

"
Error:java.sql.SQLException: Communication link failure:
java.net.SocketExceptio
java.sql.SQLException: Communication link failure: java.net.SocketException
        at org.gjt.mm.mysql.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:459)
        at org.gjt.mm.mysql.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:550)
        at org.gjt.mm.mysql.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:885)
        at
org.gjt.mm.mysql.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:109
3)
        at
com.dextra.java.unijdbc.UniJdbc.exePrepareStatement(UniJdbc.java:312)

        at com.dextra.java.unijdbc.UniJdbc.main(UniJdbc.java:970)
"