What is "copy-db utility"?
Where can I find it? Does it come with MySQL or any other DB?

Tell me and I will make use of it, and let you know if there are issues.

Today I have 4 dbbases (LDAP, Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL) and I have to
keep them with the closest table structure as possible. This means that I
have the same tables in all of them. They differ in datatypes (required by
the products) but the data is the same for all.

Today I have been working with scripts for all relational dbs (it works fine
and gives you the whole control of what you are doing).

However I would love to try something else.

Siomara