Hows it going!

I have created a mysql database on a windows 2000 platform and have been
able to connect, start it as a service, performed all basic SQL
statements(insert, update, select, delete) and use it from the command line.
  I obtained a copy of MySQL from sams teach yourself MySQL in 24 hours.  I
am a java programmer and I have written a program to access this program.
Along with the MySql CD there is a Windows NT driver.zip file I belive I
installed that correctly.  To Install it I unziped it and followed the
steps.  After this I went into the controll panel\DataSources(ODBC) and
checked the System DNS and added the MySQL database I created at that time I
saw an option to choose MySQL as the driver and that is what I selected.
What I am confused on is the driver part.  Im not sure If I installed
everything I needed?

What the name of the driver would be???????

Do I need to take a class file and add it to my classpath or was that done
for me when I installed and ran the Windows NT driver.zip?  One of the first
things I need to do when running my java program is pass the name of the
MySQL driver that Im using.  When working with db2 I would add a zip file to
the class path and within the zip file would be the ODBC class I need. If
you could provide me with some information on MySQL driver setup on windows
2000 I would really appreciate it.  Especially the name of the driver class.

Thanks,
Tom Meckna
[EMAIL PROTECTED]