Hello,
        I know this mail group may be not according to my question, so Please help
me. I have been use PHP connect to mssql 6.5 with FreeTDS.  I'd like to
select data from 2 table with separate in 2 database name.  How could I do
this? here is some example.
        DB#1                                       DB#2
        |--> Table#1-in-DB#1                       |--> Table#1-in-DB#2
                |--field#1-in-Table#1-in-DB#1
|--field#1-in-Table#1-in-DB#2
                |--field#2-in-Table#1-in-DB#1
|--field#2-in-Table#1-in-DB#2

        The result may contain data which the key of any field in Table of each DB.

Thanks
SF