hi all,
 is there any way such that the data(any alteration of
the data like update , insert , delete etc) on server1
can synchroinize with the data on server2 in MYSQL
database.

i am having two linux servers with MYSQL running on
both. i want to use one linux server as back up.so i
need to update the 2nd server with the data on the
first server.is there any way.

IS it possible if i make use of replcation
conce[pt.please guide me how to approach to this
problem.Highly favourable if u suggest me good link
for cleariong my doubt.
please mail me to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

waiting for the replies.
                              rgds,
                              phani

=====
S.V.PHANI KRISHNA
STESALIT LIMITED
10,BELVEDERE ROAD,
ALIPORE KOLKATTA - 700027
PHONE NUMBERS 4498346,4498345,4498342
MAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED]