Jason Frisvold writes:

> Can anyone explain why I'm getting a "Mail account is disabled" message from
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] regarding anything I post to the mysql list?

Yep, that server uses some sort of broken software which
mistakes the sender for the receiver or does something
similarly braindead.

If someone from MySQL reads this, PLEASE do delete whatever
domainhost.com address is causing this problem.

//C

--
 Carl Troein - Círdan / Istari-PixelMagic - UIN 16353280
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://pixelmagic.dyndns.org/~cirdan/