JvdW writes:

> I'm having a bit of a problem importing a dumpfile to mysql. When doing a

> ERROR 1064 at line 11: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '(15),
>   surname TEXT(15),

> The first part of the dump file is:
> --cut--
> #
> # mSQL Dump  (requires mSQL 2.0 Beta 5 or newer)

There's your problem. You're trying to import something from
mSQL to MySQL. You'll need to change incompatible types and
possibly do other changes as well.
If you check the manual you'll see that the TEXT type doesn't
have a length. What you want is probably the (ANSI standard)
VARCHAR(length) type.

//C

--
 Carl Troein - Círdan / Istari-PixelMagic - UIN 16353280
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://pixelmagic.dyndns.org/~cirdan/