Hi All,

I am building a web site that will be connected to a mysql database. I
am testing both locally and on server. At the moment I have a problem.
Locally the connection is fine with no errors displayed. However, when
viewing the same file on the server I get the following error.

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/home/sites/site15/web/search_churchlocation.php on line 233

The code at line 233 is...

 while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($rsChurchDetails)) {

The connection to the datbase appears fine - no errors are recorded. The
problem seems to be that the sql is not getting the data when run on the
server.

Here is the sql code

 // create SQL statement
 $sqlString = "SELECT PresID, Congregation, Parish, Location, City,
 LocationState,  LocationPostcode, Status, MinID, Webpage, AMService,
PMService  FROM tblchurchdetails $SearchFor ORDER BY Congregation ASC";

  // execute SQL query and get result
 $rsChurchDetails = mysql_query($sqlString,$connection);

Any suggestions?

Mike