HELP!

I have had zero luck in finding a working example of C++ opening/connecting/anything
to a MySQL database.  Now before you send me to things like "example.c", references
I've found on mysql.com mention either things like "sqlplus.hh" or other ".hh"
includes (which for some reason are not installed when we fully installed MySQL), or I
find examples using "mysql.h" but the makefiles for them have parms in them like "CC",
"CPPFLAGS", etc., which when I execute the makefile, it blows up saying "I have no
flippin' idea what CC is" (or something like that ;-)  ).

Can someone point me to a C++ example that will work?

Sincerely,
George Graham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/