From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Carl Troein
Sent: Tuesday, 25 September 2001 3:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: My SELECT is still returning the same rows

Scott Mebberson writes:

>       AND (words.word LIKE '%award%' OR words.word LIKE '%section%') ## <-
> difference between 1 and 2 word search

What do you mean by that comment? I can't make any real sense
out of it, and it doesn't seem to have much to do with the actual
query (which returns rows that contain 'award' or 'section').

>       AND (words.word LIKE '%award%')

> The only problem is, it is still returning the same rows. As in, returning
> rows that are exactly the same?

Well, do you have any rows that contain 'award' but not
'section' and that match the other criteria? Could it
be that you're confusing OR with some other operator,
like XOR or AND NOT?

//C

--
 Carl Troein - Cmrdan / Istari-PixelMagic - UIN 16353280
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://pixelmagic.dyndns.org/~cirdan/