Hello Friends,

I am using a different technology named zolar. It has
its parser file, which should be kept in the cgi-bin
directory in linux. so, whenever we call any file
written using this technoloy we will call as:

     http://hostname/cgi-bin/zolar/file-name

I am using mysql 3.22.32 with it. To specify the
database there is one configuration file in which we
have to give the information of the host on which the
database is, username, password and database name.

Now when I am writing INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE query
in the file written using this technology(zolar) i get
the correct result. But when I am writing SELECT query
and execute the file I get no result and get the
following error message in Apache's error_log file:

error in loading shared libraries: undefined symbol:
mysql_num_fields

I dont know why this error is coming. My
libmysqlclient.so.* are in /usr/lib and mysql.sock is
in /var/lib/mysql. Can anybody guide me in this? It is
very urgent. Please reply as soon as possible. If u
have any query please ask me.

Thanks.
gaurang.