Hi,
We are planning to create an web database(6 - 7 tables with the average of 6
columns), where members search for the right person by entering the proper
search criteria. We expect that this database will grow in the rate of 1000
to 2000 records in a month.

Could you please let us know whether the MySQL database is the right choice
for our purpose as soon as possible. Because we are nearly ready to sign an
agreement with a webhosting company.

Please reply to the following email address

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you

Ruthira S
Steinhart Net esolutions