[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I've been trying to figure out a way to combine all these queries into one query
> , if it's at all possible or if it's practical to combine them into one large
> query. The single query I tried doesn't produce the proper results.

[SNIP]
I'm not surprised, seeing how you did something funny with
a couple of LEFT JOINs. If you look at what rows you get back
and ponder, you'll see what goes wrong. To get the desired
result you'll probably have to do as many selects as you have
combinations of tables in your original queries, which (if I
didn't glance too briefly at) them was 2.

//C

--
 Carl Troein - Círdan / Istari-PixelMagic - UIN 16353280
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://pixelmagic.dyndns.org/~cirdan/