Sandeep Murthy writes:

> The database I have created for storing images has a field called
> binary_junk which is of type "BLOB" but its still not working...

[snipped PHP code]
Man, I can see why you have problems getting your code to
work. Try checking for errors instead of assuming that every
function call succeeds, and print sensible error messages
when things fail. At the very least take a look at
mysql_error(). Actually printing (and looking at) the query
that fails would not be a bad idea either.

//C

--
 Carl Troein - Círdan / Istari-PixelMagic - UIN 16353280
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://pixelmagic.dyndns.org/~cirdan/