Carl Troein:> Yes, but only if you don't include 8 kilobytes worth of
Carl Troein:> redundant irrelevance when you post.

Wow, pretty harsh there Carl -- there are some really good decaffeinated
brands available now.  Although you are correct in pointing out that
continuing to carry the entire thread costs some bandwidth and disk space,
imho, not having to sift back through scores of old posts to find the
original is well worth it.

Will