Hi Philip!

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Philip Johannessen wrote:

> Im currently in a debate with someone who prefers PostgreSQL. He says that
> MySQL is unstable etc. Can you please give me examples of some well known
> sites built on MySQL so I can tell him that MySQL rocks?

At http://www.mysql.com see 'User Stories' and 'MySQL survey,' and via the
sitemap see 'Awards.'

Of course it's unstable! Programs are by nature created by humans and
therefore imperfect, and by definition 'a series of instructions that
contain errors.' That ranges from the silicon right up to the UI, but
they're working on it. :)

Have a :) day!

jb

--