Hello,

I have in mind a site that would require a Java applet to load
information from a MySQL database...
The applet would pull fields from a row randomly selected each
time is is loaded onto a web page on a client computer.
Fields would include some text and one picture.
Of course, login info has to remain secret, and no parameters
should appear in the html code calling the applet.

Is this possible? Are there any resources out there on the subject?
The problem is that I don't know anything about java :-(
Anyone interested in helping me with this? (for a few bucks).

Thanks, sincerely,

Gil.