I have been trying to connect to mySQL for a couple of days now with no result! I try
to log in via telnet..to my remote server..I get in the system but when I try to log
in to the database, nothing!! I use this:

mysql -h localhost -u futureenter -p

it then asks for a password, I put it in and the return is:
"Access denied for user: 'futureenter@localhost' (Using password: YES)"

I also tried it with phpMyAdmin, but still the same thing! I have the right data for
it..Do I have to stand in an certain location? If it is a remote server, 'localhost'
is still good? When I am trying advanced login in phpMYAdmin a passwordpromt
comes...is this for logging in to the server or the DB??

PLEASE, anyone..help someone not getting crazy!!

Greetings from
Martin