Thanks a lot, as you know, I need to translate error codes (such as
duplicate references) to the future (i hope) program operator. The error
codes are for operators (those who write data into the catalog), not for
public, I know PHP error reporting functions with MySQL, but i would like
to write some functions to analize errors when they happend, break the
program execution and tell operators what is happending (in spanish and in
a language they could understand).

What i´m looking for is a complet lits in some way like this :

Error code numbrer (not DEFCON 5 :-)) ---->     Error descripcion

Thanks a lot for your interest and help

Apologize my macarronic english, when i get rich with this progect i´ll
travel to great britain in order to learn some good english (and taste
english beer and women)