From: Todd Williamsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 2:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MS Access to MySQL conversion? How?

I am new to this fast database and love MySQL, but I need to know how to
import or convert Access database to MySQL.  ANyone know how I would go
about that?  Also this is for a web site and I need to change the asp
code to PHP.  Its not a lot, only a few pages, but its a headache for
someone that has never done it before

Thank you,

Todd Williamsen, MCSE
home: 847.265.4692