Many thanks.  Worked fine.  Sadly, almost every one of the varchar columns I
checked return near the max length.  Is there still a huge performance
penalty, if most of the rows come close to hitting the max of the defined
varchar length?  I suppose it depends on your data, and how you use it.  Just
curious to hear some opinions.