You can't at this point.
But anyway, it is usually better to make your application do the work than
your database.
MySQL doesn't process functions faster than you would with arrays (which is
what it would have to do ) and it's better to take as much load off from your
database.
Even if you could do it, it wouldn't be faster and it would take a toll on
your DB, making other simultaneous queries slower, and your whole project
would be slower.
Whenever possible, have your application process functions for your database.
A database should concentrate on queryiong the data and your program should
perform as many functions as possible.