Hello,

I have problem with Mysql 3.23.xxx on Windows :

I have program that inserts "NaN" values via the MySQL C-Programming interface on a
SUN/Solaris. When I retrieve the data on SUN or Linux
everthing works fine.

However, when I move the database to a windows installation the
NaN values are displayed as 1.Q#NaN. All normal double values work fine.
(This has been observed with Window 98/NT and 2000).

When I transfer the data back to Linux or Solaris they are still O.K.

Does anybody know how to solve or workaround this problem ?

Bye,
Sven

Lotto online tippen! Egal zu welcher Zeit, egal von welchem Ort.
Mit dem WEB.DE Lottoservice. http://tippen2.web.de/?x=13