Alex,

Please reply to the list in the future, so that others can answer your questions and
also see the answers as well.

You can find info on how to use referential integrity on
http://www.mysql.com/doc/C/R/CREATE_TABLE.html

For more InnoDB specific information about it, see http://www.innodb.com/

Steve Meyers