Hi,

I'm working on a payment system that uses an e-wallet. I intend for the
system to provide payment services to other merchants on their sites as well
and I'm worried about scalability and correctly tracking transactions.

Incidentally, I'm very familiar with SQL Server getting MySQL to do what I
want is proving quite a task as I've only been working with it a short time.
How well can MySQL scale and how best do I implement transactions?

Thank You.