Hi, all,

I am installing MySQL+Gemini 3.23.41 on Linux 6.2. I followed the instructions
such as "tar xvf", etc. Then I came to the :

"CFLAGS="-03" \
CXX=gcc CXXFLAGS="-03 -felide-constructors -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti" \
./configure --prefix=~/local/mysql\
            --enable-assembler
            --with-mysqld-ldflags=-all-static

After these commands come a lot of checking, some are no, some are yes. I am
not sure if every checking should be yes. The last 4 checkings are:

checking for tgetent in -lncurses... no
checking for tgetent in -lcurses... no
checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... no
checking for termcap functions library... configure: error: No curses/termcap
library found

Did I miss anything?

Wei