I have a couple java servlets and WebObjects applications that fetch
data from MySQL databases.  I recently tried running them and received
the following error:
> SQLException raised when connecting : java.sql.SQLException: Server
> configuration denies access to data source

Since the last time I successfully ran these queries I have upgraded
MacOS X 10.0.4 to 10.1 and upgraded WebObjects 5 to 5.3.  I believe that
I have not made any changes to MySQL privileges or databases since then.

Can anyone give me some tips on where the problem might lay?

Thank you,
Craig Doran
[EMAIL PROTECTED]