On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 09:23:46AM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I am using SecureCRT to login to a remove MySQL server.  I can get pass the
> initial login.  However,  a login screen displays on the screen asking for a
> second password.  I have entered all information correctly, but the system is
> still requesting another password.

SecureCRT just logs you into the computer that's running MySQL (or has the
mysql client available on it).  The second login is your log in for MySQL itself
which is a seperate password list from the system's list (ask the administrator
of the computer in question).
--
Michael T. Babcock
CTO, FibreSpeed Ltd.