Hello (again)

I have a rather weird problem. I have some service running in my application
that is updating some tables every hour.
Now this works after the first hour but after the second hour I suddenly get
an access violation on the query object.

This is the rather normal code..

   con->select_db(hf->database);
   /** create table if not exists */
   query << "create table IF NOT EXISTS " << TABLE_NAME <<
    " (id int not null auto_increment, symbol char(32), name char(255), " <<

   /** execute query and reset query object */
   query.execute(RESET_QUERY);

All this is surrounded by a try, catch. I'm using MSVC6.0 and I'm getting
the '0xC0000005: Access Violation', so basicly a NULL POINTER access.

Does a query object drop the database connection after some time?

Thanks for any help!

Elm

sql , mysql