I've recently upgraded from 3.22.32 to 3.23.43 and I'd like to convert my
tables to the MyISAM format.

According to the docs regarding the upgrade
(http://www.mysql.com/doc/U/p/Upgrading-from-3.22.html),
this is the procedure:
ALTER TABLE table_name TYPE=MyISAM

On one of my tables, I receive the following error:
ERROR 1062: Duplicate entry '11' for key 1.

It sounds reasonable enough, but the table is already defined as uniquely
keyed.

My last mysqldump shows the create statement as:

CREATE TABLE JOB (
   jobid int(10) unsigned default '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,

   ... many fields omitted for brevity ...

  PRIMARY KEY (jobid)
);

There are only 156 rows in this table currently.  The job id's run from 0
to 155, and I can't see any duplicates.

SELECT jobid, count(*)
FROM job
GROUP BY jobid