Hello,
I'm the Associate Publisher with New Riders Publishing and I've recently
published a book with Paul DuBois titled "MySQL and Perl for the Web." (You
may know Paul's work from his previous book with us "MySQL.")

Earlier this year we also published "MySQL: Building User Interfaces" by
Matt Stucky.

I'm looking for 15 people who would be willing to receive a free book in
exchange for your review and posting of either of these books on amazon.com.

If you're interested, please email me directly at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] THe first 15 people to email will be the lucky
ones to get a free book (includes free shipping of course). Please specify
which book you would like to receive.

More about "MySQL and Perl for the Web" :
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735710546/qid=1004481515/sr=1-6/ref=
sr_1_10_6/104-7004753-5671153.

More about MySQL: Building User Interfaces" :
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/073571049X/qid=1004481515/sr=1-16/ref
=sr_1_10_16/104-7004753-5671153

Cheers,
Stephanie