Ali writes:

> Hello,
>
> is there an easy way of rearranging id's in a table after deleting one or
> more entry/entries (other than creating a new tbl and dropping the old one).
> I appreciate any hint. Thank you.

Drop the column and recreate it. It really is an incredibly
dumb thing to do, but if having nicely consecutive values
is more impostant than referential integrity, be my guest. :-)
(If it's your only table I guess it doesn't matter, but who
uses a relational database without relations?)

//C

--
 Carl Troein - Círdan / Istari-PixelMagic - UIN 16353280
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://pixelmagic.dyndns.org/~cirdan/