Hi,

I would like to ask if MySQL can work with ASP, providing I have installed
ChiliASP on a Unix server. Thanks.

Regards,

Raymond Tsang
Building Access Database Developer
PowerTel Limited
55 Clarence Street, Sydney 2000
Tel:  8264 3839
Fax: 8264 4555
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PowerTel Limited, winners of
Broadband Wholesale Carrier of the year, CommsWorld Telecomms Awards 2001
Best Emerging Telco, Australian Telecom Awards 2001

This email (including all attachments) is intended solely for the named
addressee. It is confidential and may contain commercially sensitive
information. If you receive it in error, please let us know by reply email,
delete it from your system and destroy any copies.

This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced,
adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.

Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects
and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We give no
warranties in relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about
the authenticity of an email purportedly sent by us, please contact us
immediately.