From: Benj Arriola [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 4:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: PHP4 and MySQL

Being a PHP programmer, I know that PHP supports almost every database
invented on earth.

Now on the download page:

http://www.php.net/downloads.php

Under Windows Binaries:

PHP 4.0.6 zip Package says "MySQL support BUILT-IN"

Knowing PHP supports every database, why on the download page it
mentions something about MySQL? And why use the words "built-in". I was
assuming MySQL came with it already.

I guess to find out, I'll have to install it, but being far from the US
and with small bandwith, downloading large files is not always ideal to
do. :-)

I was just checking if someone has already got the latest PHP version
for Windows and would ask if ever MySQL did come with it.

Benj

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.mysql.php

       ~ELH~

--