I'm just started using PHP so maybe I'm doing something silly here, but for
some reason I can't create an InnoDb table from within a PHP script.
The same script can create a MYSIAM table just fine when "Type=MyISAM", but
when the table type is "Type=InnoDb" then the query fails. MySQL.Err has
not reported any errors. I'm using MySQL  3.23.42-max-nt with Apache on a
Win2k box.

The same Create Table works fine for Type=InnoDb if run from the MySQL
prompt but fails from the PHP script. I'm running the PHP script locally on
a test machine.

Here is the PHP script.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Creating a Table</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<?php
// Set the variables for the database access:
$Host      = "localhost";
$User      = "Admin";
$Password  = "";
$DBName    = "PHPDB";
$TableName = "Feedback";

$Link = mysql_connect ($Host, $User, $Password);
$Query = "CREATE table $TableName
     (id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
      FirstName TEXT,
      LastName TEXT,
      EmailAddress TEXT,
      Comments TEXT) Type=InnoDb"; // Type=MYISAM";
if (mysql_db_query ($DBName, $Query, $Link)) {
         print ("The query was successfully executed!<BR>\n");
} else {
         print ("The query could not be executed!<BR>\n");
}
mysql_close ($Link);
?>
</BODY>