SHOW GRANTS FOR user@localhost

I don't know how to remove users other than directly removing them from
mysql.user table

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Chivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 4:53 PM
To: Mark Maunder
Cc: Jim Chivas; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: mysql question

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Mark Maunder wrote:

> Jim Chivas wrote:
snip..

I checked this site and it appears to match other docs I have. There are
still no examples of removing users just revoking grants.

What commands would tell me what users have what rights to what databases
and tables?

Thanks

Jim

> Check out the following URL:
> http://www.mysql.com/doc/U/s/User_Account_Management.html
> It contains specific examples on creating users etc. (4.3.5 Adding new
users
> to MySQL)
>
> If you still have questions dont hesitate to ask.

Jim Chivas                              email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Information And Computing services      fax:    (604) 323-5349
Langara College                         Voice:  (604) 323-5390
100 West 49th  Avenue                   http://www.langara.bc.ca
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
V5Y 2Z6