You need to use the LIKE command I think. The MySQL manual should give you
all the details. If you need further help I can just write the whole query
out for you. Or was the problem that you only want to worry about the
if..then stuff if needed? If so could you tell what your pulling back from
that table?

"The principal mark of genius is not perfection but originality, the
opening of new frontiers."
                                       -- Arthur Koestler

*^*^*^*
Michael McGlothlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>