Hello.
   I am new here. I would like to know, if anybody tried to make mySQL
   smaller  - I am thinking about using it in a embedded system. First
   of  all,  could  you  recommend  me,  what  should I set during the
   configuration process?
   My requirements are:
     1. SQL server only
     2. Simple sql querries (maybe without transactions)
     3. No network sockets
     4. Multitasking
   I think that would be all.
   Maybe  someone  would  tell  me,  from  where  to start - any docs?
   Unfortunately  I  have not had enough time to research the problem,
   that is why my questions are rather simple and not precise....
   Thank you in advance for help.

--
Best regards,
 Pawel Lukasiewicz, SLICAN Sp. z o.o      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]