Hi, Buddies:

I used perl to run sql commands from a Text file, it always can't finish
totally and report error in unstable lines .
The error report that sql syntax error, but the syntax is same, just same,
and many sql lines;
Would you please tell me what this happen and how to resolve it?

Thanks in Advance!
Bill

PERL COMMANDS: system('mysql -uusername -ppassword database <
pricfile.sql');

if pricfile.sql has 37871 lines sql commands like
update products set retail=43.00 where partno='123456';
then the perl program give
    ERROR 1064 at line 37850: You have an error in your SQL syntax near
''99922' at line 1

if pricfile.sql has 19999 lines, then the perl program give
ERROR 1064 at line 19932: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at
line 1

if pricfile.sql has 17872 lines sql commands like, then the perl program
give
ERROR 1064 at line 17848: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at
line