Hi....

I'm new mySQL user (on Windows). I tried to compile &
run the example C code "myTest.c" using lcc-win32 IDE
but it throws errors. Although I put proper header
path at setting...I think there is some problem with
linker. I also included the "libmysql.lib" file but in

When the same code is compiled & linked using MS-VC++,
it runs...........Could anybody guide me how to tune
lcc-win32 or any other C IDE......I don't want to use

Ali