Hello List:  I am new in this list and in MySQL, I have the following
problem:  I need to insert files of images in a table, which has a field of
type BLOB, I have understood that to do this I can use the function
LOAD_FILE(file.bmp), but that this file must be in the server.  It is not
possible to insert a file that is in a local machine?

I have tried the following thing, but without success some

insert into tabla1 (let,anio,rec) values
('Z',2001,load_file("c:\graficos\ok.bmp"));

"rec" is the field of type BLOB