Professionals!
I cannot get timestamp to contain a time value different from zero.
According to another mailing this shall happen when something is done wrong
I am completely new to databases. I am initiating the database tables from a php
page.
Can anyone tel me what I am doing wrong??
Thank you.

Vreating table is like this:

$sql  = "CREATE TABLE domains (";
//En record for hvert navnedomene
$sql .= "dNbr INTEGER UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,";
$sql .= "dName CHAR(25) NOT NULL,";
$sql .= "payPrYr SMALLINT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,";
$sql .= "nextPayDay DATE NULL,";
$sql .= "members SMALLINT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, ";
$sql .= "noPayMembers SMALLINT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,";
$sql .= "timeChanged TIMESTAMP (14),";
$sql .= "timeCreated TIMESTAMP (14),";
$sql .= "INDEX domain(dName))";

if (!$sql_result = mysql_query($sql,$connection) )
{echo "<P>query1: "; echo mysql_error();}
else {echo"<P>query1: domains ok";

this is one variant of writing to table:

$tid = "NOW(YY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS)";
$sql = "INSERT INTO domains ( dName, payPrYr, nextPayDay,timeChanged,
timeCreated ) ";
$sql .= "VALUES ('$domainName', '$payPerYear', '$nxtPayDay', '$tid',