Hi everyone...

Long time listener, first time caller.  Actually I'm a first time
everything.  Be gentle.

I have an slew of Access DBs that I need to port some of the info into a
MySQL DB.
I guess my main problem is my I have no idea in what format to export my
data from the Access DB.
In general I export it as a tab delimited file with no text qualifiers.
Unfortunately, much of the data has a carriage return as part of the data.
The carriage returns terminate the line and my import fails.

I tried to wrap the text in double quotes to tell it not to terminate the
line.  However, my imports have still failed.  This could be due to my lack
of experience or wrong syntax.  But I did everything as told in the
documntations.

Any ideas?

Won Lee