Hello, I work PHP environment. I use to call Mysql_Affected_Rows to get
number of records retrieved by SELECT commands.
This works fine for some scripts, but now I got a script which returns
qtty records = -1, even I know these records exists.
I review Mysql manual and notice this function just returns qty records
for UPDATE, INSERT or DELETE commands, but not for SELECT commands.
Am I making wrong?, is there some function just to retrieve qty records
selected in a query?

Thanks in advance

Miguel