Hi............

I'm using Borland BCC32 & ILINK32 command line tools for windows to compile
& link the C source code which contains calls for mySQL C APIs. I've
downloaded the borland libraries. The problem I'm having is unable to refer
to mysqlclient.lib file from BCC32. The problem is bit confusing. Even for a
normal C code (not involving mySQL APIs) it compiles & link perfectly when I
use BCC32 without -c option (no supression of linker). But if I use BCC32
with -c option it compiles OK and even ILINK32 links the file ok
(apparently) but somehow it is not reading the different .obj files present
at \BCC55\bin ( i know this because I put & remove the path from options and
makes no difference). The result is the corrupted exe which throws run time
errors. Why I bother to use the -c option and link the objs by
ILINK32????????Because I've to put the mysqlclient.lib file at the link time
to avoid unreferrenced symbol error at link time.

Could any one pass me through this stage..........My mind is now almost dead
on this issue..............Please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!............

Ali