Today my slave aborted replication with error (this is the third time in
2 days)
---
011116  9:21:23  Slave:  error running query 'insert into user_lock
(what,user,locked) values('front edit','ninas'Ý¿ô;'
011116  8:27:40  Error running query, slave aborted. Fix the problem,
and re-start the slave thread with "mysqladmin start-slave". We stopped
at log 'stiri-bin.001' position 1593225
----

It has aborted since the sql query had an error ?
1. i think that if the query would have an error it should not go to the
bin-log on the master and then executed by slaves right?
2. I belive that the query was OK and it was executed on master but
somehow got corrupted and that`s why the slave failed.
What could contribute to this behavior ?

Both servers are  3.23.42 on yellow dog 1.2 (ppc) databases are on
reiserfs partition.

Any help would be appreciated.

Samo Gabrovec